Complete anti-corrosion control with 95% metallic zinc
Prime-Zinc-Plus has complete anti-corrosion control with 95% metallic zinc in the dry film. It also provides maximum cold galvanizing protection as a primer on bare steel or iron. After priming we recommend adding a top coat to form a duplex system, which has been proven to extend the metals life by 1.5-2.0 times. Prime-Zinc-Plus™ gives a non-toxic flat matte gray finish that is perfect for priming. In addition, you also get an effective salt spray resistance that complies with all applicable zinc-rich primer applications and specifications.
- ASTM A780-00 Standard practice for the repair of damaged hot-dip galvanizing.
- ASTM B117 Salt spray and acceleration weathering
- ASTM D3359-A coating adhesion strength
- DOD Specs for Zinc Rich Primers
- MIL Specs for Zinc Rich Primers
- SSPC Paint system specs